• Will provide consultation for new patients, medication management, and limited counseling service
• Regular collaboration with Psychiatrist
• Clinic hours Monday through Friday; option for 10 hour shifts
• Patient Advisory System handles after hour calls; No call duty
• Referral hospital and mental health facilities nearby
The Carle Foundation is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our Psychiatry team at our Danville, Illinois branch location. Our physician group consists of 400 physicians and 280 advanced practice providers, comprising of 50 specialties/subspecialties and has a service area of 1.5 million residents. Our physician group is a not-for-profit integrated network of healthcare services that also includes Magnet designated, Carle Foundation Hospital, a 393-bed Level I Trauma Center with Level III perinatal services.
Why Choose Carle?
• U.S. News & World Report names Carle to the Best Hospital list
• Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence (Top 5% clinical performance)
• America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Cardiac Care, Coronary Intervention, Pulmonary Care, Stroke Care and Critical Care.
• Health Care’s Most Wired
• Behavioral Health at Carle is a dynamic and rapidly growing department with a strong training mission: training opportunities for nurse practitioners, psychology internship, psychiatry residency starting 2017
• Competitive compensation and benefit package available including vacation, disability, life insurance, health/dental/vision, malpractice, 100% tail coverage, CME & holiday time
• Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available!