• Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university required.
• Licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the State of Illinois
• Valid Illinois driver’s license with daily access to vehicle. Must have $100,000/$300,000 auto liability insurance
• Minimum one year experience with psychiatrically disabled or other disabled populations highly preferred
• Experience in community based services highly preferred.
About Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare:
Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. strongly believes that treatment services are more effective when provided in the client’s natural setting, hence, the majority of services provided are located in the community. Trilogy Behavioral Healthcare Inc. also employs a holistic approach to each client’s treatment and integrates all facets of our clients’ lives including mental/emotional health, physical health/wellness, employment and education, social and family relationships, substance use/abuse issues, and housing needs.
Typical services provided include case management, counseling/therapy, individual skills training, medication training, crisis intervention, linkage to community resources, advocacy, assessment, and treatment planning.
The Registered Nurse will provide direct patient care through patient education and guidance regarding medications, lifestyle modifications, and treatment plans. He/she will work with clients directly in the community (70%) engaging them in their home settings.
• Make preliminary assessments of clients’ health problems based on medical history and diagnostic results and prioritize for medical attention.
• Collaborate with clinical and non-clinical staff on patient plans of care and ensure quality standards are met.
• Serve as an advocate for clients, linking them to needed community services; assess client’s personal, medical, social, emotional, and environmental situation to plan for linkage and treatment course
• Provide individually-based motivational treatment to clients to assist them in their recovery from mental illness
• Provide client-centered and trauma-informed services to clients with severe mental illness and co-occurring substance abuse/addiction disorders.
• Provide crisis/on-call coverage as directed by supervisor. Available to work evenings and weekends as directed be supervisor.
• Perform other related duties and/or projects as assigned.