• Must be licensed as a professional registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
• Three (3) years of Emergency Department experience with at least Six (6) months Charge Nurse experience in the last twelve (12) months required.
• Must possess a current Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation card (CPR). (Must provide card at time of interview).
• Must possess a current Advanced Life Support card (ACLS). (Must provide card at time of interview).
• Must possess a current Emergency Radio Nurse certification (ECRN). (Must provide card at time of interview).
CLINICAL NURSE II-ADULT EMERGENCY MEDICINE
John H Stroger Hospital
Cook County Health & Hospitals System
The Clinical Nurse II is a professional registered nurse who is responsible and accountable for the overall management of patient care on a specific shift as well as maintaining comprehensive knowledge of patient’s condition. He/she also provides safe, effective, and individualized emergency nursing care using the nursing process. Performance of these duties requires the following skills: problem solving abilities, delegation, communication, effective working relationships, setting priorities and demonstrated leadership ability.