• Must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
• Must possess an active Basic Life Support certification (BLS). (Must provide card at time of interview).
• Must possess a current Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) certification. (Must provide card at time of interview).
• Must possess at least One (1) year of current Medical/Surgical nursing experience within an acute care setting
• Bilingual in English/Spanish.
• Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) from an accredited college or university.
CLINICAL NURSE - MEDICAL/SURGICAL
John H Stroger Hospital
Cook County Health & Hospitals System
The Clinical Nurse II (Charge Nurse) is a professional care provider who is responsible and accountable for overall management of patient care on a specific shift as well as maintaining comprehensive knowledge of patient’s condition. Provides safe, effective and individualized care using the nursing process. Performance of these duties require skills, effective working relationships, setting priorities, and demonstrated knowledge of standard operating policies and procedures. MULTIPLE OPENINGS