• Must be licensed as a professional registered nurse in the State of Illinois.
• Must possess a current Basic Life Support Card (BLS).
• Must possess a current Advanced Cardiac Life Support card (ACLS). (Must provide card at time of interview).
• Must possess a current Pediatric Advanced Life Support card (PALS). (Must provide proof at time of interview).
• A minimum of one (1) year Pediatric ICU (PICU) nursing experience in an acute care setting is required.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing (BSN) is preferred.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred.
CLINICAL NURSE II - PEDIATRIC ICU
John H Stroger Hospital
Cook County Health & Hospitals System
The Clinical Nurse II is a professional registered nurse who is responsible and accountable for the overall management of patient care on a specific shift as well as maintaining comprehensive knowledge of patient’s condition. Provides safe, effective, and individualized emergency nursing care using the nursing process. Performance of these duties requires skills, working relationships, setting priorities, and demonstrated knowledge of standard operating policies and procedures.